Der FKK RUST Thread c: [Weekly Updates yaay[voll ab 18]

Hier kommt alles rein was mit Video-Spielen zu tun hat.

Madara
Fortgeschrittener
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18600220

[quote=DrunknMonkeyツ]
Eigentlich sollten Weekly Updates rauskommen, sind es ja auch bisher meistens. Ich hoffe nur stark das beim nächstes was mit den Zombie Tieren oder whatevaaa gemacht wird. 
[/quote]
Ich denke, das kommt viel später.. 3-4-5 wochen etwa.... sonst wären die zombies direkt ersetzt worden, statt platzhalter zu bekommen..

jedoch stimmt es, das ich persönlich die tage dann wieder auf einem frisch gewipeten server neu anfange^^ :P

btw: 

Genannte Updates im, update? sehr doof ausgedrückt...

1.) Bugfix: "Harvesting resources kills player when model changes"
2.) Granaten machen nun Schaden an der KI
3.) Zufallsschaden der Charges gehen nun (C4)
4.) Kollisionen mit Bäumen funktionieren nun anders, dank rebuild
Zuletzt geändert von Madara am 14.02.2014 06:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
<p class="bbc_center">Bild

Autor
DrunknMonkey
Fortgeschrittener
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40028779

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

<div>We made our own anti cheat called CheatPunch last week. We ran it over the weekend. 4,621 people have been detected and banned.</div>
<div> </div>

<div>We don’t know how stable it’s going to be, so we’re testing it out on our official servers to make sure it all works before forcing it on everyone else. If you get kicked from the official servers with the message that you’ve been banned then you have been caught. You’re a naughty boy. You know what you have done. You won’t get unbanned. We know it was your 9 year old cousin. We know your computer got hijacked. We know that the CIA is getting you banned from all your games on Steam so you will join them in the hunt for aliens. We’re aiming to get a site set up for people that have been banned so they can go and see proof that they’ve been caught.</div>
</blockquote>
Von der offiziellen Seite  :thumbsup:
Zuletzt geändert von DrunknMonkey am 11.02.2014 23:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Gecko
Fortgeschrittener
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31323925

Alter was eine Nachricht von denen. An alle Kiddys: OWNED!
Aber wäre schon kake, wenn man einfach gebannt wird wegen einem Fehler und keinen Unban bekommt. War zumindenstens bei mir mal so in irgendeinem Spiel.
Bild
"Keiner fickt mit uns. 20 gegen 1 und wir ficken dich." ~ Albert Einstein.

Frakster
Fortgeschrittener
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18358269

Seit einem der letzten Updates ist mir aufgefallen das sich ziemlich große Gruppen von Bären und Wölfen an einer Stelle tummeln.
Ist das gewollt ? Mir kommt es hin und wieder doch recht extrem vor.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/329 ... 860F9120D/

Und wenn ich schon dabei bin, weiß jemand zufällig wieso diese, "Löcher", hin und wieder vereinzelt am Himmel auftauchen ?
Sieht teils recht cool aus, wie die aus dem nichts kommen, und dann auch schon wieder langsam verschwinden.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/329 ... 1A5D930B9/
Zuletzt geändert von Frakster am 12.02.2014 00:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild

Madara
Fortgeschrittener

[quote=Frakster]
Seit einem der letzten Updates ist mir aufgefallen das ziemlich große Gruppen von Bären und Wölfen an einer Stelle tummeln.

Und wenn ich schon dabei bin, weiß jemand zufällig wieso diese, "Löcher", hin und wieder vereinzelt am Himmel auftauchen ?
Sieht teils recht cool aus, wie die aus dem nichts kommen, und dann auch schon wieder langsam verschwinden.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/329 ... 1A5D930B9/
[/quote]
1.) Zombie replacement. sind lückenfüller atm.
2.) Spielfehler, ist bekannt und wird denke ich mit dem neuen himmel gefixt sein
Zuletzt geändert von Madara am 14.02.2014 06:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Quxinq
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32616197

Heute kam ja auch ein neues Update raus.
Ist nen gutes Game aufjedenfall habs mir zwar erst gestern geholt aber schon ne Menge spaß gehabt.
Wenn ihr bock habt in ner Gruppe zu zocken(Weil die meisten anderen GMN Leute ja zurzeit nicht spielen) schreibt mich mal auf steam an oder so
Bild

Autor
DrunknMonkey
Fortgeschrittener
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40028779

[quote=Frakster]
Seit einem der letzten Updates ist mir aufgefallen das sich ziemlich große Gruppen von Bären und Wölfen an einer Stelle tummeln.

[/quote]

Jop seit dem letzten Update finden sich manche Tiere in Rudeln zusammen, eigentlich ganz cool gemacht für Spieler die in Gruppen spielen  :pug_happy:
Vorallem gefällt mir an Rust, dass es mal ein Early Access Game ist, bei dem man auch merkt, das aktiv dran gearbeitet wird.

Madara
Fortgeschrittener

updates @ post von mir davor!

King-EG

Spoiler: [+]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Okay first of all the stuff I was able to do in the last 2 hours :

Bild
pretty selfexplanatory : an oil lamp used with low grade fuel that gives you more directed and less dispersed light.

Bild
A basic hunting knife for faster disassembling of animals (should be more efficient than a hatchet).

Bild
the liberator: has been discussed quite a lot. It looked like a fitting handmade weapon to me - could be high damage but low range / low magazine [you can search for images at the beginning of the thread]

Bild
A first idea on concrete - I'm not really happy with it - but the main concept should be : once you upgrade to concrete you need windows / other light sources in your house because it wont have gaps like the wood/metal anymore. So the drawback of more defense is either more resource investment (wood/oil for lamps / fires) (or electricity one day) or make yourself more vurnerable by adding windows for light.

Bild
and lastly the firepole request.

I went through the thread now adding nearly everything I found to the first post - will do again tomorrow to add the last bits I forgot. I also tried to add everyone that requested the stuff - sorry if I missed you (if things were doubled I took the one who asked for it first).
I've got a few things on the list left now - but I reached my cgtextures quota for today so I'm forced to stop :D

@Ollediver
I really appreciate your suggestions - but please keep it more simple and discuss the stuff you request more.

Same goes to azertyg1 btw. your ideas sound nice- but whats the purpose? just civ buildings / environmental stuff? the hay stacks wouldn't really make sense as they'd rot quite fast and there are no farming lands yet - what was the purpose of that? or is it ment for defense ?
Give more input please!

@DaDark13 feedback from me will be quite simple and short : these seem like very modern guns to me - we discussed [with a lot of enthuisasm and nerves] that my general idea of the game doesn't fit in with modern weapons. The idea of this should be to enhance gameplay with new suggestions - not just add more firearms wich don't really change anything at the way firearm usage will work. Still thank you for suggesting though. Maybe you find some other weapon type that could be possibly benefitial.

@UltraKot
same thing about guns I just told dadark. shields on houses seem nice - but why craft a shield first if you can just nail down the planks right away! :D
what are you referring to with the quality thingy? any other ideas ? or was that a response?

@zloj sounds like a nice idea to have a planetary gravity and be able to run around the map and start back at some point again (only working if the map is huge though so you don't overlook the areas that tile) but with all this lod and multiplayer stuff this will be hard to implement I'd say.
I can't really make a visual representation of that other than an earth spinning around which wouldn't be too apropriate in this thread I guess. You should open a new topic and discuss wether this is possible and what the benefits/cons are!

@azertyg1 #2
just adding: bunk beds are already done - but haven't been added to the game. see https://24.media.tumblr.com/d49f47b7dc3 ... 1_1280.png [note its not my work !]

@Dementios I don't know if I should wait with these suggestions until we get more information on how the map design will change etc. - to the grill thingy: sounds very similar to the campfire thing I already did - or do you mean something very different from that?

oh on a side note : since I have semester break now I will have 1 free month of playing - but I haven't decided on a server yet - if you could suggest me one I'd be glad!</blockquote>

Hier mal was von Stym aus dem Facepunch Forum ^^

Quelle: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1354611
Gesperrt